
well many hours of snipping seams and then thru the washer 2 times and dryer 2 times here is the finished product it took 16 pairs of adult jeans to make
| What color is your soul painted? Grey Your soul is painted the color grey, which embodies the characteristics of elegance, humility, respect, reverence, stability, subtlety, wisdom, strong emotions, balance, and cancellation. Grey falls under the element of Water, and symbolizes the moon, tide, ebb and flow. |
![]() Quizzes and Personality Tests |
5 comments:
Love your jeans quilt! I've been saving jeans for another quilt and may try one like this next time. Thanks for sharing.
16?!?! How big is that sucker?
only big enuf to fit a single size bed lol but the jeans where little adults , mums old jeans and sisters jeans they are all skinny ,,, now if i had of used my jeans i would have only had to use 5pair i recon lol
Yikes! I am scared of that!
Rather.. I am afriad someone I know will read your post and ask ME to make a denim quilt for THEM!
Wow, that's a lot of work, lots of clipping I would imagine. Great job!
Post a Comment