Thursday, July 26, 2007

IN THE BEGINING GOD CREATED QUILTERS!!




I have been spending some time lately looking at blogs and got some inspiration from the crafty Celtic house wife's blog.
I decided i was going to tackle the art of denim scrap quilts lol
So here are the beginning's of my 1st denim quilt.
Haven't done many blocks so far but to use up all the smaller bits i decided to do some crazy patch blocks
BTW i am only doing 5inch unfinished blocks lol so this is going to take awhile lol.
i have used pocket pieces and all.
WISH ME LUCK!!!!

anyway i really would like to say thank you to all whom read my blog i didn't think i was all that interesting lol and most of the time i just blabber on about anything and everything lol
and a very special thank you to those who leave messages on my blog it is good to know that someone is actually reading it lol
You know who you are saphirz, swooze, sarkarnor, my three beautiful mates. love yas lots.

8 comments:

Anonymous said...

I love the crazy patch blocks! They are wonderful.

Helen in the UK said...

It's always fun to see what other quilters are up to :)

Sarah Nopp said...

What are you going to stick in that pocket, eh?

Kim said...

cute - DS wants one - dd and I both have one so I guess this winter I'll break down and make one. Hopefully I can find the jeans needles and make purse for DD and I this weekend :D

saphirz said...

Looks like you have been really busy playing with demim. does anyone have any blue jeans left in the house to ware? lol
That is going to be really cute when you get done.
Missed seeing you in chat the last few nights or days for you I guess I should say.
Cheers, saphirz

saphirz said...

ps a piece of lace coming out of the pocket would look cute.

Alycia~Quiltygirl said...

Very good idea! I think it will turn out great.

swooze said...

Looking good. I like how you added the stitches to the denim and did some patching.